Men's Woven 4-Way Stretch 7.5" ShortSTATIC NOISE
- Woven, unlined short
- 7.5“ Inseam
- Dual front pockets with hidden YKK zippers
- Waistband with added elastane for extra stretch
- Gusset made of 4-way stretch tricot, mesh fabric
- Reinforced seams for durability
- Glute and quad accentuating panels
- Adjustable, inner mounted drawstrings
- Alphalete Infinity logo on premium silicone patch on center waistband
- Alphalete Core logo in raised silicone on left leg & Alphalete Learn More logo in raised silicone on back of right leg
- This item runs true to Alphalete’s standard sizing.
- If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up for a relaxed fit.
- Model is 6’0”/183cm, wearing a size M with a 30”/76cm waist.
MATERIALS AND WASHING DIRECTIONS
- Body: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane, Band: 75% Polyester, 25% Elastane
- We recommend washing inside-out on a cold setting
- Hang to dry
Designed for technical performance and recreation, our new Infinity collection is made of an abrasion-resistant, woven fabric with a slick to-the-touch surface. Light weight and made for speed, these bottoms have expertly placed mesh tricot panels or laser perforations that allow for easy ventilation and breathability. Reinforced seams and panel detailing accentuate the glutes and quads to compliment the wearer’s physique, while the internally placed adjustable drawstrings allow for a customized fit. Features an ultra soft and stretchy waistband and dual front pockets with top-of-the-line semi-lock YKK zippers. These bottoms offer our Alphalete Core logo, Learn More logo and new Infinity logo in premium grade, elevated silicone branding on the legs and waistband. Infinity bottoms deliver a structured, yet relaxed fit that enhances your range of motion and is ideal for running, lifting and stretching.
CHEST Measure around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape horizontal (Approximately 1" below the armpit line)
WAIST Measure around your natural waistline. Bend to the side to find the natural crease of your waist, measure at this point. (Approximately in line with your belly button)
HIPS Hips are measured by standing feet together and measuring around the widest part of your hips (Approximately at the center of your glutes)
Email me when available
Select the size you're looking for and we'll send you an email as soon as it becomes available!